Ananda Hemp Brand Review
Ananda Hemp’s parent company is Ecofibre Ltd., which is an Australian genetic development company with a long history of 20 years in the industry. Ecofibre’s vision is to become the global leader in hemp technologies by providing innovative solutions that address emerging health and resource sustainability issues. With over 20 years of experience in the hemp industry,
Ecofibre Ltd. owns the world’s largest private cannabis seed bank, consisting of over 300+ cultivars and ascensions gathered from nearly every continent on the planet. These genetics are the foundation for our primary operations in Kentucky, USA where we work side-by-side with generational farmers to bring you the highest quality products.
Ananda Hemp provides the highest quality, legal, over-the-counter hemp flower extract. Their full-spectrum products are produced in the United States.
Ananda Hemp processes hemp materials into nutraceutical products that are all-natural and promote health and wellness. They work alongside Kentucky farmers to create a robust, sustainable crop that’s grown outdoors in Kentucky soil.
Ananda Hemp is well known for their dedication and seriousness in testing their hemp extracts. They do that in every step of the process. That allows them to ensure the quality and consistency of their products. As pioneers in the field (no pun intended) they are the first company to include QR codes on every package linking directly to batch-specific lab results.
Fast Facts About Ananda Hemp:
- Source of Hemp: Kentucky, USA
- Quality: Certified Glyphosate-Free
- Extraction Method: Ethanol extraction
- Manufacturing: USDA Certified Organic
- Third-Party Laboratory Results: Ananda Hemp only uses labs that are ISO certified. It is very hard to see their lab certificates online or on mobile.
- Costumer Support: They have no clear customer support information on their website.
- Shipping: Free shipping for orders over $50 or $4.90 for below $50. Amanda Hemp does shipping internationally at the cost of $13.95.
- Returns: A full refund within 30 days of purchase from their website.