Elixinol has a clear company mission, aiming to become the first choice for cannabinoid users around the world. Elixinol aims to achieve this through their companies core values, which they define as the ‘7 pillars of success’. Elements such as a clear vision, commitment to excellence, and superior product sourcing are all major factors which Elixinol adheres to. The company is also dedicated to product development and positive interactions between their distributors and customers around the globe.
Philanthropy is also at the heart of the way this company operates. Whenever one of their CBD products is purchased, customers can choose between one of 7 charities to donate 5% of the value of their purchase. Elixinol calls this their ‘giving back’ scheme.
- Products: Capsules, Tinctures, Liposomes, Water-soluble powders, Topicals, Skin care, Balms, Pet products, Seeds and protein powders.
- Source of Hemp: Europe, USA, Australia
- Quality: Organically grown
- Extraction Method: CO2
- Manufacturing: Certified GMP/GLP facilities
- Third-Party Laboratory Results: All Elixinol products are third-party tested, and information regarding the test results is available on the product page of each item.
- Costumer Support: Addresses and phone numbers available for both their US and UK branches. A contact form is also available on their website.
- Shipping: Free shipping. Delivery times vary depending on the product processing time, but can range between 2-10 business days.
- Returns: Damaged product claims must be made within 72 hours of the arrival of the order, and will require photo-evidence. If a customer is dissatisfied with their product, they have 30 days to request a full refund.